Monday, November 24, 2008

Hot Ridership of the Week

The best thing about living in New York: the abundance of hotness pervading the city. The cutie standing a few feet away from you is the only thing making your subway ride worthwhile when you're packed in like sardines on an overcrowded 4 train. While a fat guy "discreetly" tries to grab your junk

November 16-22
November 21

Hey, I think those two girls standing across from me were on the 4 Train down here. Damn. They're hot. The high boots. Skinny jeans. Black peacoat. I wonder where they're going on this L Train. Dressed too well to be leaving Manhattan. They have to be going to Stuy Town...just like me. We're only 4 feet apart, too bad there are 823 wannabe hipster Brooklynites standing between us. Those losers should go back home and just ride the G train.

I'll casually slink through the crush and slide up over and start up a convo.

...K, let me just...wait, what? This is 1st ave. They're not getting off? They're going to Brooklyn? Damn It. Thats disgusting.

It's ok, becuase the two girls on who rode on the same 4 and L trains as I this past Saturday were the two hottest riders on the New York transit system last week. Despite the fact they went to Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment