Saturday, December 6, 2008

Site Maintenance

Like my simultaneously satirical yet insightful writing? Leave a comment
Hate my writing? Leave a comment
Hate me and wish I’d choke on a chicken bone? Leave a comment
Want to argue about college football? Please, leave a comment
Want to guest blog? Leave a comment with your gmail address and I’ll give you permission.
Note: Make a random gmail address, I know you don’t want your name associated w/this site. I don’t even have my name on this site.


I was in the store the other day and was picking up some juice. I bypasses my staple Apple Juice and my morning Orange Juice for a bottle of Orange-Pineapple Juice. The stuff is mind blowing. I can’t wait to mix it with entirely too much vodka, black out, find a random bathroom and vomit my brains out while I pass out; and then abhor the mere scent of Orange-Pineapple juice for the next two years. It’s that good.

Just to add to today’s sports greatness: college hoops and boxing. Can this day get any better, sporting wise? Hoops is headlined by the second and third best teams in North Carolina: DUKE and Davidson. Boxing is Oscar De La Hoya (still?) versus some dude. Mmm, violence.

In movies sometimes back-up characters steal scenes and end up being more memorable than the leads; Thanksgiving dinner has the same thing. Wherein a side dish ends up stealing the meal. This year it was the sweet potatoes. I couldn’t get enough of those things. I asked my aunt, and she said instead of cooking it with water or whatever liquid you normally use she used Orange-Pineapple Juice. Is there anything this juice can’t do?

1 comment: