Monday, December 8, 2008

Guest Bloggage, Yo

This fine, fine blog is up to 7 readers...that I know of. There may be some other randos who frequent the site, but I doubt it.

In any case, I finally conned one of you MFers to join me in the fray. This blogger hails from one of these city in the marshland that is the east coast. A humid cesspool replete with liberal assholishness.

I was going to ask him/her to post links to random, funny articles. But I didn't want this site to turn into a giant gate for The Onion. So Mr/s PickleSurprised him/herself will be posting stories of his/her ("it's" would work more efficiently) varied misadventures, as well as other stuff I'm sure which swirls around in it's dome piece.

Stay tuned good things to ensue...in other news

I called Oklahoma beating Mizzou 55-28. The final was 62-21. I nailed the over/under. Stuff like this wants to make me a gambling man.

I also called Florida beating Bama 45-31. 76 points? There goes my gambling streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment