Monday, February 9, 2009

Wasting $$ for NO Apparent Reason

I'll be the first to admit, I like nice shit. The more expensive and baller the better. R&R Jeans are better than AE. Hummers are better than Jeeps (and both are better than walking). Etc etc, except liquor. I fucking hate Grey Goose and that shit. It's pointless. Why the F should i buy expensive alcohol when, honestly, lets be real, alcohol does not taste good. It tastes like shit. I guarantee you give your 7 year old cousin a tablespoon of Grey Goose, a spoon of Smirnoff, and a spoon of piss and he'll make the exact same face before spitting it out. Alcohol tastes like shit. And I'm now officially over getting drunk off Goose/Stoli/Patron, all that shit. I'm not over getting drunk, but I'm def over paying $80 for 6 shots at a bar just to boot it 2 hours later the same way I did in high school.
Oh, another baller comparison: Coke is much better than cigarettes. I remember when smoking was cool, when I was 16. then more baller shit happens. But Goose, over it. If I'm gonna get drunk (which I don't foresee stopping any time in the future) and through my money away (again, a habit I don't see ending) why through it away on expensive ass alcohol? If the bitch really wants it, I'll pay for it (only if she's my jam though) but I'm just gonna stick to the well drinks right now. All the other baller shit is worth it, but unless they make an alcohol that legitimately does NOT taste like alcohol, does not taste like vomit when you boot, and does not give you beer goggles, don't expect to see me dropping a platinum card at a bar and getting bottle service of patron. Yea, thats another baller comparison, platinum cards beat the fuck out of my old as Wachovia check card from the days when Wachovia was a bank

No comments:

Post a Comment