Wednesday, February 25, 2009

beautiful

The downside to owning a broken iPod: the morning commute just got a lot longer. And there's the prospect of upgrading. Do you go with the 475 gb (coming soon!) classic video iPod or opt for the iPod touch weighing in at a paltry 16. In either case, as soon as a new one is bought; Steve Jobs' backup will roll out a brand new version just to piss you off. I didn't even realize how much music I don't listen to until it broke. I don't even know what the popular songs are right now. It's Dark and Hell's Hot is still number one, right? Right?

But not having any tunes in the morning does make one (myself being the one) a lot more observant of other goings on in this fair city of New York. That and my mind wanders a lot.


The 12's. Prettiest sneaker or the prettiest sneaker? I want a pair of these, but when am I ever going to wear high tops? ...Maybe I should tuck my jeans into them, that'd be sweet



Sunset over just the tip of Manhattan.


Snowfall. Breaking out my inner Ansel Adams. Snow is pretty terrible. Sure it looks good, but then it turns to ice and beckons you to fall all over it. Kind of like that girl you've been courting.


Back of last Weds Metro. Make the Power Move...to the Power House. Where all the residents are power brokers who wear power ties. Power, power, power.

Beautiful. Former home of the Chrysler (yes, the car company) Co. As seen from Bowling Green, or SoHo, or maybe it was Murray Hill. I dunno.


Citigroup Center on 53rd. I'm kind of obsessed with this thing.


It's on stilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment