Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Relief

Growing old sucks. Like really sucks. I just realized that over some Coors Light, Sun Chips, and steak.

No.

I actually realized that when I graduated college.

But a big part of growing old is maintaining one's health. That's pretty tantamount, there. So after these same Coors Lights, Sun Chips, and steak I know I'll be hitting the gym. Downing some protein. And munching on some...multivitamins. Those multis are definitely a plus. Need to keep those prostates in tact. It's crazy to think that we'll have to actually think about prostates. That in itself scares me. From having it occasionally fingered during a beej to having it violated, annually, by latex clad hands and cold metal.

Need those multis.

I'm a big fan of Source of Life.

I have a friend. He's not into multivitamins. But he takes zinc pills. Just zinc. Because all you need is zinc. Zinc, zinc, zinc. Ziiiiiiiiiiiiinc. What the fuck does zinc do, anyways?

He takes zinc so he can blow huge loads. Huge fucking loads. Right onto his boyfriends face.

Because he "loves giving facials".

It's good to see people better their health for the most superficial of reasons. Shit, it's the only reason for the existence of gyms. I can't remember ever seeing an actual fat person at the gym. ...If only lifting weights somehow also enabled you to blast some giant, Peter North type loads. It'd be the most superficially beneficial thing ever. Tons more guys would go to the gym.

Facial have to be something gay couples do better than heteros. I've never messed with a girl who'd be down for a Houdini. At the very best, they've had pretty salty (HA!) reactions to it.

I need to met some new girls.

So I put my friend onto the Source of Life, because it has 100% dv of zinc.

Anyways, this story reminded me of this video. You remember Trillville, right?

Man, this is one of the dirtiest songs I've heard since Oochie Wally. Or How Many Licks.


You know what the best part of this song is?

The dude singing falsetto in the background. Listen to him say my balls in the hook.

1 comment: