Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hot Ridership of the Week


The best thing about living in New York: the abundance of hotness pervading the city. The cutie standing a few feet away from you is the only thing making your subway ride worthwhile when you're packed in like sardines on an overcrowded 4 train. While a fat guy "discreetly" tries to grab your junk
November 23- 29

November 29

Your high boots, blonde hair, and-- you guessed it-- skinny jeans. You walked onto that 4 train at 103rd street and right into my heart.* I wondered why you got on at 103rd, until I saw the black guy you came on with...and the ring on your hand. We all know it's socially unacceptable for you, Ms. Petite Blonde, to be betrothed to one of African descent; I know he's your secret lover on the side. But hey girl, ditch that guy... I'll be your secret mandingo lover on the side.


Why was the 4 train at 103? Construction
Why was I at 103? Looking for sneakers
Picture? Every time I hear mandingo I think of kangaroos.

No comments:

Post a Comment